Our coin flip probability calculator is a free online tool that finds a probability of a coin. All you need to do is give the no. of heads and the no. of flips as inputs and get the output by pressing the calculate button. You will get accurate output through probability calculator coin toss, coin flip probability chart, coin flip odds calculator, coinflip calculator, coin toss probability calculator, coin flipping calculator, and coinflip predictor.
Steps to Find the Probability of Coin Flip
Go through the guidelines which are shown below to find the probability of flipping a coin:
- Firstly, write down all the values which are given in the problem.
- Then you need to find the total possible outcomes and then find the no. of favorable outcomes.
- After that, apply the probability formula.
- Then, you will get the possible outcomes.
Coin Flip Probability Example
Question: Find the probability of obtaining 4 heads when you flip a coin 10 times?
Number of times you need to flip a coin (n) = 10
Total Possible outcomes = 2n= 210=2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2 = 1024.
Total no.of favourable outcomes = 10C4 = 201
No.of heads = 4.
Let us use the probability formula,
Probability = no of favorable outcomes/ total number of possible outcomes
probability = 201/1024.
Probabilitycalculator.guru is free that has many probability calculators which gives you instant outcomes without any errors.
FAQs on Coin Flip Probability Calculator
1. What is the probability of obtaining a tail when we flip a coin?
The possible outcomes when a coin is flipped are 2, i.e. head or tail. The probability of getting a tail when a coin is tossed is 1/2 or 50%.
2. How to calculate the Probability?
Probability can be calculated using the formula, probability = No. of favorable outcomes/ total no.of possible outcomes.
3. What is the best website for coin flip probability?
Probabilitycalculator.guru is the best website for coin flip probability calculator